BG1: Stretching the UI

Guest Luke

Isn't that possible? I would really like to play through Baldur's Gate again, but I don't want to use anything like Trilogy. Planescape has a mod like that, but is it much work to create one for BG1? If I can help, I will.

Like I said:

P.S. I 'crossposted' because I'd hoped one of the guys would be interested in this idea. I doubt The Bigg would've read this topic too.

Yes, delete this, because you are acting like a jerk. I was only pitching an idea to see of The Bigg or Ghostdog would be interested and I offered my help. Secondly: I said it was a quote from the 'other' forum, SHS. So there is no 'fail' involved there.

The fail is that you are saying you doubt the bigg will read this even if it is in his forum, in a thread he has already recently replied to. It is copy/paste fail because it was copied and pasted from the other thread.

Also, before you suggest my jerkery, a forum search for black boxes on screen will probably have covered more than both of these threads. In addition, I said to you at SHS that there is already a completed project for the Easytutu platform which actually supersedes BG1 in all respects.

Icen

Archived