How to uninstall SCS II components?

sockum

Is there a way to uninstall individual components of SCS II? I mistakenly installed the Improved Sahuagin city component (part of the Tactical Challenges). I've looked through the readme, this forum, and the SCSII folders but didn't see anything specific on how to remove or uninstall things.

The background, if anybody cares, is that I'm coming back to BG2 after a multiyear hiatus, and trying to do a custom mega-mod setup based on the work the Big World Project folks have done.

Needless to say, I screwed up yesterday. I installed Tactics, including the Improved Sahuagin city. Later in the process I installed SCS II, and mistakenly installed the SCS II component Improved Sahuagin city. I'm pretty sure these changes conflict, and I only should have installed one.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Is there a way to uninstall individual components of SCS II? I mistakenly installed the Improved Sahuagin city component (part of the Tactical Challenges). I've looked through the readme, this forum, and the SCSII folders but didn't see anything specific on how to remove or uninstall things.

The background, if anybody cares, is that I'm coming back to BG2 after a multiyear hiatus, and trying to do a custom mega-mod setup based on the work the Big World Project folks have done.

Needless to say, I screwed up yesterday. I installed Tactics, including the Improved Sahuagin city. Later in the process I installed SCS II, and mistakenly installed the SCS II component Improved Sahuagin city. I'm pretty sure these changes conflict, and I only should have installed one.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Just run setup-scsii. It'll give you the option of installing or uninstalling any component.

Archived