The kidnapping?

Guest Testapa

Guest Testapa

I like the mod so far but when does the kidnapping takes place?

Does it take place when you enter the graveyard like the "normal" romances?

It do not for me so I wonder if it is broken or not?

As far as I can se the romance is still active, at least I still got the "flirt" option in the dialouge

Angelo should be kidnapped like any other romanceable NPC, although it goes someplace slightly different from there. This sounds like a bug to me, possibly a conflict with another mod; I'm not sure what can be done.

One thing is that the earliest version of Angelo did not include a kidnapping sequence, but honestly, I can't remember if that even made it out of the beta. If you downloaded it any time in the past year, you should be fine.

In any case, it's possible that the kidnapping didn't trigger for some reason but the romance is unaffected (the kidnapping has no practical bearing on the romance, as most don't). Since the SoA romance is fairly short, you may have gone through all the events already; so see if he starts talking again in ToB.

Best of luck :party:

I like the mod so far but when does the kidnapping takes place?

Does it take place when you enter the graveyard like the "normal" romances?

It do not for me so I wonder if it is broken or not?

As far as I can se the romance is still active, at least I still got the "flirt" option in the dialouge

Okay, here's one I can answer.

If you want to figure it out for yourself, think of anything else the mod introduces which might help you revive a dead (half) Kara-Turan. If not

spoiler

talk to Oyaji in the Temple District. There should be new dialogue options.

Enjoy :party:

Hi

So far I am really liking the Angelo mod, but I seam to have a problem getting Angelo rivied after I kill him, I didn't get any messages or quest updates as to how to rivive him, is there a faq or maybe I could get a hint? :)

Archived