Installing SCS II

Guest Swampthing500

Guest Swampthing500

Hey, I am in the early part of BG2, just before paying Galeb Bayle, and I am finding the opponents a bit easy,.

Will I have to start a new game if all I want to do is install the improved AI components of SCSII, or can I just install them and continue with my original game?

Hey, I am in the early part of BG2, just before paying Galeb Bayle, and I am finding the opponents a bit easy,.

Will I have to start a new game if all I want to do is install the improved AI components of SCSII, or can I just install them and continue with my original game?

As with many mods, you should restart a game after installing it.

Some parts may work, some others might be broken.

Don't worry, even if you have to restart, you will find everything to be quite different from your previous run.

As with many mods, you should restart a game after installing it.

Some parts may work, some others might be broken.

Don't worry, even if you have to restart, you will find everything to be quite different from your previous run.

Actually, SCSII is fairly forgiving of mid-game installs - I don't think you'll break anything, and you will get almost (not quite) all the components working.

Archived