Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou:)

Let me add my voice as well. I was thinking about starting my own thread on this and just happened to come across this one.

Thank you.

Thank you to all the modders who have put in so much time and effort doing what you've done. Thank you for mods I've used in the past, thank you for mods I'm currently using, and thank you for mods I will use in the future. Thank you also for mods I will never use, but which give fun and enjoyment to other people.

Thank you for those who keep up with mods to fix bugs or add new features. Thank you for those who work to make their mods work with other mods. Thank you for those who show patience and understanding in forums, by helping others learn to mod, or just giving advice/suggestions to those who ask.

I'm only a level 2 modder, having made a few, small things for other games, so I know how nice it is to hear feedback from users, and thank yous especially. I haven't mentioned any specific mods, because I don't want anybody to feel left out. I will however say big thanks to those who made tutu/easy tutu, as that is easily the biggest mod of them all.

Thank you.

Archived