Grandmastery bonus not added to throwing axes?

Guest newguest01

It's unrelated to proficiency. Targets with unarmed or ranged weapons equipped take 4 more damage from melee. It's the normal behavior.
:) I'm really confused by your statement... What you say is true, but they aren't complaining about taking more damage when wielding a ranged weapon, they're saying they deal less damage...

P.S which is exactly the penalty for using a ranged weapon in melee? Was it a -4 penalty to AC and damage?

See my reply there. Unless they all got the same bugged version, they have correct results. But I think they either didn't do math well or erroneosly have practiced on unarmed target, probably not realizing the latter (if one wants to be sure, one better uses human sword-wielding opponent to test, then you can't be wrong if he's armed or not).

P.S which is exactly the penalty for using a ranged weapon in melee? Was it a -4 penalty to AC and damage?
I believe yes, though I can't say agree about the second part. Creature without melee weapon equipped is easier to hit, yes, but taking more damage as well? A word swirls in my mind, I think it's 'Taimon' :)
I believe yes, though I can't say agree about the second part. Creature without melee weapon equipped is easier to hit, yes, but taking more damage as well? A word swirls in my mind, I think it's 'Taimon' :)
Well, I wouldn't bother him for this small "fix" unless he suddenly has a lot of spare time 8unlikely), but I do agree with you that -4 to AC would be enough.

P.S I'm instead waiting for Taimon to fix the repeating EFF opcode...that would really change my modding life. :D

Archived