Question About Coding Spells

MythicalChicken

Hey guys,

OK, enough asking y'all for a Druid Remix ... I'm trying it out myself. Of course, I'll be stealing spells from other mods, so this is purely a for-my-own-enjoyment thing; but I also want to learn modding basics so this seems like a good time to give it a go.

What files are necessary to alter what spells a class -- NOT A KIT -- receive? In other words, the spells that are provided to all druids regardless of kit ... I know how to add spells/abilities to a kit, I just don't know how to do this.

I've tried looking in y'all's files from the beta, and also the shapeshifter rebalancing component from ease of use, and I can't figure it out.

I imagine it should be as simple as changing what spells are in the list, right?

Thanks and Best,

MC

I just replied to your thread at PPG on this. :D In short: The best idea may be to add them via CLAB or script. In which case, the next version of Cleric Remix will be of help to you, since Cam figured out a better way to do it than in the publicly available version. Which will be out soon. We hope.

Archived