WEIDU command lines : Skip ms-dos

StrongArmand

hello (yes against me...) !

I've started to used command lines in weidu. And that's true that's very useful. I'm asking myself just one thing...

With this option "--out X", I can write all data of one specific command line in others files (as txt, tp2, tph). But when I do that, a DOS window appear. Is it possible to skip this screen thanks to weidu command lines ?

I'm using a french software : "windev" (it is only for french speaking) and windev has is own language. It could program in "object" (I don't know if that's the same term in english). However, I just wished to launch prompt command in order to let weidu do the job in my stead. :) Why ? Have you another idea with a piece of code ?

Ugh. The problem with using niche programming languages (like Windev and whatnot) is that they grossly limit your ability as a programmer, because they have very narrow APIs.

I'd strongly suggest you to find a real programmer and rewrite everything in a real programming language (C#, Java, Python, Ruby...). Even if it takes you six months to properly learn the language and rewrite your program, it'll still be time well spent (both because of the knowledge you've gained and because you aren't limiting the scope of your software).

Archived