Second quest bug?

Guest Dolfium

Guest Dolfium

I have to say that so far I absolutely adore the mod and Angelo of course, but I think I've ran into a weird bug during his second quest.

I've gotten until the point when I should go to the government district and kill the person who stole the sword Sawara wants. But as soon as I arrive in the government district this is the message I get : screenshot002hv.png I don't see any characters, there is no fight, it just pops up immediately after entering the district.

I have no idea how to fix this issue, I'm wondering if anyone could help me resolve it?

Thank you in advance ???

PS: Sorry for my horrible english, I hope it was understandable

Ah yes, everything is just fine. Minor spoiler: "someone" beat you to the job, and you'll have to deal with them. [The way the game is coded, it's impossible to generate Lord Feverstone's corpse; he has to spawn alive and then die.] If you're having trouble finding him, I seem to recall he's toward the lower right-hand corner.

Glad you like the mod ??? and, um, your English is perfect. Seriously I don't think I see a single error.

I have to say that so far I absolutely adore the mod and Angelo of course, but I think I've ran into a weird bug during his second quest.

I've gotten until the point when I should go to the government district and kill the person who stole the sword Sawara wants. But as soon as I arrive in the government district this is the message I get : screenshot002hv.png I don't see any characters, there is no fight, it just pops up immediately after entering the district.

I have no idea how to fix this issue, I'm wondering if anyone could help me resolve it?

Thank you in advance :hm:

PS: Sorry for my horrible english, I hope it was understandable

Guest Dolfium

Oh god I can't believe I'm that blind! Thank you for the information, I did find him, I was looking in the wrong place!

(Also as a side-note, I've just finished the whole romance(ToB and all), I literally couldn't stop playing, all thanks to Angelo's company. I have to say that he has quickly become my favourite NPC mod I've every played, and I've tried almost all of them ??? Thank you so much for this wonderful mod Sister Vigilante! I've enjoyed every minute of it!)

Ah yes, everything is just fine. Minor spoiler: "someone" beat you to the job, and you'll have to deal with them. [The way the game is coded, it's impossible to generate Lord Feverstone's corpse; he has to spawn alive and then die.] If you're having trouble finding him, I seem to recall he's toward the lower right-hand corner.

Glad you like the mod :hm: and, um, your English is perfect. Seriously I don't think I see a single error.

Thank you :hm: As always, equal credit goes to Kulyok, whose rock-solid coding of Angelo is the more remarkable for being done as quickly as it was written; and to berelinde for the latest version.

Oh god I can't believe I'm that blind! Thank you for the information, I did find him, I was looking in the wrong place!

(Also as a side-note, I've just finished the whole romance(ToB and all), I literally couldn't stop playing, all thanks to Angelo's company. I have to say that he has quickly become my favourite NPC mod I've every played, and I've tried almost all of them ??? Thank you so much for this wonderful mod Sister Vigilante! I've enjoyed every minute of it!)

Archived