Order of installing mods

NovusAnimus

Forgive my asked-often question, but I can't seem to find a forum post that answers my question, and I'm not using BWP, so I could use a little help.

The mods with (optional) next to them are mods I don't need to have installed, I just wanted to try them.

Mods I'm installing:

BG2 FixPack v9

BG2 Tweaks v9

E-Series v2

gMinion v2

Item Rev v2 (optional)

Level 1 Npcs v1.3

PnP Celestials v5 (optional)

Romantic Encounters v5

Banter Pack v12 (optional)

NPC Flirt Pack v102

Scriptable Spells v1.5

Spell Rev v3 (optional)

Unfinished Business v19

Widescreen v2.60

Any suggestion on which order to install these in? Or mods that should be removed from the list due to incompatibility?

Forgive my asked-often question, but I can't seem to find a forum post that answers my question, and I'm not using BWP, so I could use a little help.

The mods with (optional) next to them are mods I don't need to have installed, I just wanted to try them.

Mods I'm installing:

BG2 FixPack v9

BG2 Tweaks v9

E-Series v2

gMinion v2

Item Rev v2 (optional)

Level 1 Npcs v1.3

PnP Celestials v5 (optional)

Romantic Encounters v5

Banter Pack v12 (optional)

NPC Flirt Pack v102

Scriptable Spells v1.5

Spell Rev v3 (optional)

Unfinished Business v19

Widescreen v2.60

Any suggestion on which order to install these in? Or mods that should be removed from the list due to incompatibility?

go here and download this pdf ... you don't need everything in the pdf, but it will give you the optimal install order and what and whatnot is compatible. I always download it and just copy/paste the stuff i want to install in a separate word document to make it easier to follow. good luck.

Archived