can't start second player romance

Guest eclipse

Guest eclipse

The dialog where you interduce Amber to player 2 did not appear on the meeting dialog, I have just reinstalled Baldur's gate patched and installed the fix pack before installing amber and the only two characters in my party are the bhaal spawn and player 2. i have started two game like this with the same results. any ideas?

The dialog where you interduce Amber to player 2 did not appear on the meeting dialog, I have just reinstalled Baldur's gate patched and installed the fix pack before installing amber and the only two characters in my party are the bhaal spawn and player 2. i have started two game like this with the same results. any ideas?

Player 2 must have charisma and intelligence both 12 or better from the start of the game. The characters race doesn't matter, but he must be a male of course.

Guest eclipse

player 2 has a charisma of 15 and Intel of 16 in the first game

and c 14 i 17 in the second game

sorry about that i thought i forgot something in my last post

M#AMBERMATCH 4

Okay, that's why you didn't get the dialogue option. For some reason the player2 isn't an eligible bachelor for Amber.

The script that determines that checks these things:

- Player2's int and cha stats (both 12 or higher)

- gender (male)

- that he is not wearing girdle of sex change

- that he has the MORALEBREAK stat of a PC (0) and not of a NPC (5)

- that he's not any of the couple dozen mod NPCs that have their MORABREAK stat set incorrectly for a NPC.

The script checks all this in the beginning of the game, so if you have changed anything after you started the game it won't work.

Archived