Mustard Jellies/Oozes losing their ranged attacks?

Guest Guest_Loz_*

Guest Guest_Loz_*

In the original baldurs gate mustard jellies and other oozes could shoot ooze at you from a distance. I've noticed in my game with scs/scsii that they don't seem to do this. I'm not sure if this is down to the bg2 engine or scs scripting. If i had to guess i'd imagine they were getting a generic script where they should have one with special abilities - or that they are not using a ranged weapon they have. In fact in my games with scs these oozes just seem to walk over and not really pose any threat of damage.

In the original baldurs gate mustard jellies and other oozes could shoot ooze at you from a distance. I've noticed in my game with scs/scsii that they don't seem to do this. I'm not sure if this is down to the bg2 engine or scs scripting. If i had to guess i'd imagine they were getting a generic script where they should have one with special abilities - or that they are not using a ranged weapon they have. In fact in my games with scs these oozes just seem to walk over and not really pose any threat of damage.

Thanks; I'll look into it.

Archived