Spanish translation

Ancalagon el negro

Thank you very much. Will you be available in the next few weeks to translate some additional strings? IR v3 will contain some changed strings and some additional strings. We can send you an advance copy of the mod (or a list of changes and additions) once we finalize everything.

Also, some of IR's global components alter specific lines in item descriptions. To make these changes to Spanish descriptions, I'd need some additional information (similar to the description updates for the BG2 Tweak Pack). If you're willing to help with this, I can organize a list of what we need and post it here.

Thank you very much. Will you be available in the next few weeks to translate some additional strings? IR v3 will contain some changed strings and some additional strings. We can send you an advance copy of the mod (or a list of changes and additions) once we finalize everything.

Also, some of IR's global components alter specific lines in item descriptions. To make these changes to Spanish descriptions, I'd need some additional information (similar to the description updates for the BG2 Tweak Pack). If you're willing to help with this, I can organize a list of what we need and post it here.

I'll be avaible, don't worry. To found the changes among new versions I use notepad++ because has a feature very nice to compare 2 files.

If you need something, tell me.

Namárië.

Archived