HLA summoning spells.

leania

Hi.

I'm using both SR and Refinements now.

Though I am satisfied both of these I want to use revised summons of SR instead of Refinements' keeping the modified HLAs of kits.

Especially, I want to restore HLA spells of Druid to SR's from Refinements' because I want to remove Water Elemental including the Prince. The creature's animation is really strange... :)

Can you give me any advise for it?

I'm using both SR and Refinements now.

Though I am satisfied both of these I want to use revised summons of SR instead of Refinements' keeping the modified HLAs of kits.

Especially, I want to restore HLA spells of Druid to SR's from Refinements' because I want to remove Water Elemental including the Prince. The creature's animation is really strange... :)

Can you give me any advise for it?

Eh, in theory installing SR's spells after Refinements should do the trick, but if you're following mega mod install guides they probably put SR way before Refinements. If you're using a manual install just install SR after Refinements (as I always did), else it's doable but more painful as you need to re-install only those SR's spells after Refinements, making them a sort of separate component (if you really need it I'll try to do something about it asap).

Sooner or later either SR or KR will ship with their own HLAs making Refinements "redundant" (no offense inteded, especially considering it's a really great mod, and my work will simply follow it as a source of inspiration and expand its concept).

Eh, in theory installing SR's spells after Refinements should do the trick, but if you're following mega mod install guides they probably put SR way before Refinements. If you're using a manual install just install SR after Refinements (as I always did), else it's doable but more painful as you need to re-install only those SR's spells after Refinements, making them a sort of separate component (if you really need it I'll try to do something about it asap).

Sooner or later either SR or KR will ship with their own HLAs making Refinements "redundant" (no offense inteded, especially considering it's a really great mod, and my work will simply follow it as a source of inspiration and expand its concept).

Thanks for the kind reply.

Of course, I want you to give me the partial component...

However, I never want to disturb your work.

Just please consider about it when you get around to making the component after you finished release of IRv3.

Archived