Sign in to follow this  
muffin-tacos

I can't find the note needed to rescue Amber

I've searched every slaver's body in the slaver compound. :)

Have u already did the quest for Hendak? The map to goto amber is on the Boss but only after u do the hendak portion

By the Hendak portion, do you mean if I've cleared out the Slaver Compound before Amber got kidnapped or do you just mean rescuing him? Well, I've rescued him, but I didn't clear out the compound before Amber got kidnapped. Does that mean I'll have to load an old save to fix this?

By the Hendak portion, do you mean if I've cleared out the Slaver Compound before Amber got kidnapped or do you just mean rescuing him? Well, I've rescued him, but I didn't clear out the compound before Amber got kidnapped. Does that mean I'll have to load an old save to fix this?

Yea u have to clear the slaver compound first, then when shes kidnapped go bk to the slaver compound and there will be new opponents for u to fight, and the boss has the map on him

Oh, OK. A bit of a drag to have to do load an old save but I think I have quite a new one I can reload so that not much progress will be lost...

Thanks anyway!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this