Help please.

Guest Madwolf023

Guest Madwolf023

Right, I've tried playing the Neeshka romance. However whenever I talk to her, there is not any flirt options. I have version 3, and it is in the programfiles(x86)/atari/Neverwinternights2/override.

However I did extract it directly into the area, and not only that I also have not taken anything out of their folders. Is there a problem in that?

(BTW The furthest I've tried going is to Port Llast. Is that the issue?)

Right, I've tried playing the Neeshka romance. However whenever I talk to her, there is not any flirt options. I have version 3, and it is in the programfiles(x86)/atari/Neverwinternights2/override.

However I did extract it directly into the area, and not only that I also have not taken anything out of their folders. Is there a problem in that?

(BTW The furthest I've tried going is to Port Llast. Is that the issue?)

You should be able to flirt with Neeshka. My recommendation is to re-install. Rather than extracting the files directly to the override, extract them somewhere else than move them there. Make sure nothing in the override is zipped or rared. Having them be in different sub-folders within the override should not be a problem.

Also can you flirt with Elanee? If you can this may be some other sort of problem which I won't be able to help you with. :cool: After you re-install if your current character cannot flirt try making a new character and getting Neeshka at Fort Locke. If you can flirt with her there you'll have to start over for the flirts.

Archived