Improved Ust Natha not starting

Guest maximus2001

Guest maximus2001

Hi,

After finishing the main story in Ust Natha, I started to wipe out the drow when they went hostile. However the drow reinforcements never showed up (from upgraded ust natha defenses). Also the city is open to leave if I want, even though all the drow have not been wiped out. Perhaps the latter is a mod conflict from BWP as there are a lot of mods in my install.

Can I make them appear by setting globals with Clua Console? If so which ones.

I checked to see -

(a) whether the script DW#DWCTY exists;

(b) whether it's assigned as the Override script for dw#drct1.cre

They are both there, but nobody shows up besides the regular drow of the vanilla game and some driders added by a mod (CTB iirc)

Hi,

After finishing the main story in Ust Natha, I started to wipe out the drow when they went hostile. However the drow reinforcements never showed up (from upgraded ust natha defenses). Also the city is open to leave if I want, even though all the drow have not been wiped out. Perhaps the latter is a mod conflict from BWP as there are a lot of mods in my install.

Can I make them appear by setting globals with Clua Console? If so which ones.

I checked to see -

(a) whether the script DW#DWCTY exists;

(b) whether it's assigned as the Override script for dw#drct1.cre

They are both there, but nobody shows up besides the regular drow of the vanilla game and some driders added by a mod (CTB iirc)

Thanks, I'll check. (Though I don't really have the resources to keep up with all the permutations a BWP install might lead to.)

Archived