Wont uninstall?

wazzzup16

I've already played the game for a while and decided to get the widescreen and ghostdog ui mod. Well, after downloading the widescreen mod, i saw that the ghostdog one doesn't work well with current saves, so i decided to uninstall widescreen. I went to the setup and pressed uninstall, but the game still shows up in that tiny little corner on the left. How do I fix that? I really want to go back to playing this game but it's kind of annoying with that tiny screen in the upper left...

I suppose you tried all game screens, including the main view where you move your team around. If it's indeed only in the top left corner in that view, the mod was uninstalled but the executable kept the patch.

Check if you still have a file called Torment.exe in widedscreen\backup\0. If so, make a backup copy of the Torment.exe from the main game directory (in case something goes wrong), then overwrite it with the file from widescreen\backup\0.

If you install widescreen and use the option to convert your save games to match the higher resolution, you should be able to use your save games (ensure you have a backup first, since you can't "uninstall" that part from your save games). I didn't try with Planescape:Torment but I can confirm that this worked well with Baldur's Gate.

Archived