SCSII+atweaks fiends (prot. from evil)

prune2

How does the interaction work out here - SCSII's readme suggests AI summoned fiends will not attack their caster (I assume without protection from evil cast on AI wizards being the point) whereas atweaks fiends will do things such as use 'Wish' to dispel the protection from evil effect - again, I assume this implies it normally keeps them from attacking those with it on, and not just to get rid of the other cursory bonuses it gives versus evil creatures.

So, will SCSII caster's get mauled by their own fiends where I use atweaks PnP fiends?

Just to add a little more complexity, does SR's version of prot. from evil have any bearing on this mixture?

Thanks. So, they're safe from their own fiends, but just one more thing: Does my party's protection from evil prevent enemy fiends attacking me at all (like in vanilla)? SCS's readme states: "These demons won't attack their summoner - and, crucially, will attack the party even if they are protected by Protection from Evil. The practical upshot is that the only demons in the game now kept at bay by a Pro/Evil are the ones that your party summons."

Archived