New Ability Notifications

Kalindor

I realized as I play with the Fighter Kit Revisions that I am compelled to check the Kit Description screen after every level up to see whether a special ability or improvement was unlocked. I think it would improve the experience if there was some sort of textual notification when a new ability or bonus is gained upon level up. Would it be possible to add something like "Gained 1/2 attacks per round," "Gained Tactician Feat," or "Barbarian Rage enhanced" to the text box that normally displays information such as "Save vs. death improved by 2?" If not, consider adding a notification to the dialogue box similar to when the protagonist gains an ability after dreaming.

Let's say that even if we wanted to do such thing it's a huge amount of work considering how many things change now at each level up of each kit, and it would surely have to wait a more final stage of the mod. Right now we are still heavily altering class progression and abilities between new betas and such a thing would slow down the progresses even more.

Archived