Trouble with Irenicus in hell

Satrhan

Hello,

Like the title says, I'm having some trouble with defeating Irenicus in hell. So far I'm having a lot of fun with this mod, and generally I don't have any serious problems with mage battles anymore. The battle with Irenicus at the tree of life was almost disappointingly easy, no one in my party suffered more than a few light wounds.

But now I'm in hell, and I can't seem to make a dent. After his two timestops one or two partymembers are dead, he powerword stuns those that managed to survive just barely, he blinds my archer, and then proceeds to kill my pc. I've tried a few times now, and the best I've been able to do is to kill two demons and get Irenicus down to injured, but at that time two party members were dead, and the others weren't going to last much longer.

Any suggestions on how to deal with him? I think I might be ok if I managed to survive his timestops somehow.

My party consists of myself (blade), Imoen, Jaheira, Mazzy, Valygar, and Keldorn. Aside from Imoen, everyone has gone over the SoA level cap, earning a few hla's..

Thanks in advance!

Archived