Rules for SCS when assigning spellcaster scripts

Vlar

Hello, I'm working on a mod and I'd like to make sure it makes use of SCS's AI, but I'm not sure how it works exactly when it assigns scripts to creatures. I'm only interested in spellcaster scripts. My questions are:

1. Does SCS replaces scripts like MAGE##.BCS (both MAGE3.BCS and MAGE10A.BCS for example) or does it only look the class and it assigns the script even if no other script is present?

2. In the first case, does the script need to be in a particular position (class script, race script, etc) or it can be anywhere?

3. Does it replace also druid scripts (DRUID##.BCS) or it needs to be a PRIEST##.BCS also for druids to have any effect on them?

4. Does it work with fighter/mages (FIGMAG6.BCS for example)? Does it have specific scripts for fighter/clerics or paladins?

5. If there is some wrong/unknown kit assignment, does it work anyway, or should I make sure the creature has a legal kit or none?

In alternative, if I knew SCS script naming convention (I recall it was DW1(2)#..., but I wouldn't have to make a new install just to figure them out) I could assign the scripts directly (the component would require SCS anyway).

Thanks

Archived