Starting Dynaheir's Romance

Randall Good

Hello everyone. I really enjoyed the Dynaheir romance on my last playthrough and decided to try it again this time. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be occurring. I meet all the requirements and it seemed like everything was going fine, since I was getting the preliminary friend talks. But then I took her out of the party temporarily and now nothing is happening. Did that get rid of everything? According to the eekeeper, there are no romance globals.

Hello everyone. I really enjoyed the Dynaheir romance on my last playthrough and decided to try it again this time. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be occurring. I meet all the requirements and it seemed like everything was going fine, since I was getting the preliminary friend talks. But then I took her out of the party temporarily and now nothing is happening. Did that get rid of everything? According to the eekeeper, there are no romance globals.

Are you playing the EE version?

In the BGT version, kicking her out does this

SetGlobal("X#DynaheirRomanceInactive","GLOBAL",1)

I cannot say if that is the same in EE

Yeah, this is my first time using the npc project with EE.

If EE works like BGT then kicking her out makes the romance inactive

There is no way to re-activate it unless you cheat Global("X#DynaheirRomanceInactive","GLOBAL",1) to 0 again. (and set SetGlobal("X#DynaheirRomanceactive","GLOBAL",1) again.

I actually tried that as well, though after some hours of playing, nothing has happened. Is it possible to use the console to jump to the first dialouge? Would that jumpstart the romance?

SetGlobal("X#DYLoveTalk","GLOBAL",2)

Archived