Nashkel night - crash

Tario

Hey guys, im playing my ''recomended'' version of bws install with BGEE:T

My problem is that after im going out of the tavern my game crashes, its completly repeatable, happens all the time. Any ideas what can be cause of this?

Hey guys, im playing my ''recomended'' version of bws install with BGEE:T

My problem is that after im going out of the tavern my game crashes, its completly repeatable, happens all the time. Any ideas what can be cause of this?

Things you can do:

1) Use STRG+T several times to advance the time to daytime before leaving the tavern.

2) I do not know by heart what *recommended* is for EET but you might have a mod installed that makes BG4800.are an area with *extended night* flag set. Can you check that?

Hmm i dont want to wait for a day, i need to be there at night.

Hmm how i can check that? This could be graphic overhaul ?

Do you use Near Infinity?

Otherwise, maybe you can post your savegame from before leaving the tavern, and we can take a look if something can be repaired.

Could you tell me what has changed?

The flags used in BG4800,are inside the savegame. The issue is that removing a mod does not have an effect on areas you have already visited and that are stored in the save. The game always uses the version of the visited area, not the one modified by your mod removal action. So you need to change the savegame as well. This is what I did. Everything else should be like you had it before.

Hmm, interesting, thanks. Still after i uninstalled that graphic overhaul and went to other areas that error with lines on map became even less obvious, harder to see, weird, becouse i though that it should fix something, but, it seems not everything.

Hmm, interesting, thanks. Still after i uninstalled that graphic overhaul and went to other areas that error with lines on map became even less obvious, harder to see, weird, becouse i though that it should fix something, but, it seems not everything.

This is a bit difficult to explain. The area files for an area have a certain hierachy. A *master* file xxxx.are, a script xxxx.bcs and a lot of graphic files wed, tis, bmp etc. The one stored in savegames is xxxx.are. When you load a game this one has references to all the other files. You can change those others, e.g. by uninstalling a mod that changed them and the new versions will be used. Only the xxxx.are will remain to store the status of how the area was last left behind by you.

In your case the master file was referencing a night graphic file that may have caused the crashes. I removed the flag from the master that called for this night file.

Archived