No Slayer change in Spellhold (UB)

Guest JusteDePassage

Hi, it's an old post i know, but I've experienced this issue and searched a lot without finding any workable solution for me. I "resolved" it by a different way:

• With NearInfinity, in AR1514.bcs (make backup of this file, JIC), I've modified a bite the script to trigger the sequence:
    • In this block (almost at the beginning): 
      IF
          GlobalTimerExpired("SlayerTimer","GLOBAL")
          Global("AsylumPlot","GLOBAL",42)
          Global("change","AR1514",0)  // Bodhi's Hunt Level 3 (1st Slayer Change Happens here)
      THEN
    • I've commented  " //GlobalTimerExpired("SlayerTimer","GLOBAL") "   (probably because of precedent transformation in consequence of imprisonment spell (see my mod that i'm using), perhaps this step is not needed)

• I've add a temporary meaningless variable : " Global("ABC123","AR1514",1) " (doesn't affect the game more than trigger what i want (see after))

• Save change

• Back in game, (fully restart the game, for the new AR1514.bcs to be loaded)

• When you want, in AR1514, regardless Bodhi status/form etc... (in fact she only talks, no need her for increment variables, and even no need to be there), type in the console:

• SetGlobal("AsylumPlot","GLOBAL",42)

• SetGlobal("ABC123","AR1514",1)

• The first transformation occurs (those that should trigger during the fight with Bodhi)

• After the slayer being back to your control (green circle on it):

• SetGlobal("AsylumPlot","GLOBAL",43) : end of the transformation, Imoen speech ... All back to normal!

After a rest, the 2nd transformation occurs, as expected.

After Irenicus fight, the dream for gain the ability also trigger after a rest.

Used mod:

EET

eeex

Ascension (Bhaalspawn power restored)

UB bg2  (and so Cat and Mouse)

RR

eettweaks

cdtweaks

aTweaks

SCS (and so improved Bodhi/Vampires)

My thoughts is that the mix of  "Cat and mouse" and "SCS (and so improved Bodhi/Vampires)" broken Bodhi (and maybe the difficulty, that change also "Cat and Mouse" behavior)

Maybe there is an optimal way to fix it, but i just want to slay Irenicus for now :D