Delete my account

Guest Anilis

Guest Anilis

Hello,

Can you please delete my account and associated data with it? If you want to keep posts that is fine, I'd appreciate it if you could delete all other data. Didn't find an option to do so myself in the profile section.

Thanks!

Edited by Anilis
Guest Anilis

Sure. My antivirus app on my phone alerted me to my email and password being leaked from this website. Since I'm not an active member (though I still play BG from time to time), I thought it would be best to just delete my account.

Thanks for the information.  That is worrying.  I haven't received any similar reports before.

The site has been using HTTPS since we migrated to cloud hosting at the end of 2018 and we've been keeping up to date with the latest forum software updates, so I expect our current security measures are adequate, but I would definitely like to investigate this issue further.

Would you mind forwarding me the information from your antivirus app that mentions our site?  You can reach me via email at mike1072@gmail.com or gibberlings3@gmail.com.

For anyone concerned about data breaches, I recommend periodically checking haveibeenpwned.com to see if any of your accounts have been compromised.  You can take a look at the article on Wikipedia for additional information about the site.