Errors during Linux install, "cannot convert rcp_prof_<num>"

Ok, so I'm trying to install the item randomizer on mode 2, but every time it errors part way through, and each time the error is slightly different, but in a similar format. It'll go through ok until the debug log spits out something like this:

ERROR: cannot convert rcp_prof_<num> or %rcp_prof_<num>% to an integer
ERROR: [<creature>.cre] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

<num> is something like 100 or 105, <creature> has been things like beast.cre and slapri.cre. These files always exist in my override directory of my install.

I've run tolower on everything, and while I do have some other mods installed, nothing too large or unusual (bg2fixpack, cdtweaks, level1nps, widescreen, and some romance mods).

Am I doing something wrong here? And what can I run/upload to help you figure anything out?

I have a note in the code that it needs to be updated to account for IWD-style weapon proficiencies (from cdtweaks); do you happen to have that component installed? Or one of the other components that alter the proficiency system? I don't know if IWD-style proficiencies, or one of the other ones, would cause an installation failure. What is happening is that the mod reads proficiencies off the creature, and then encounters a weapon that uses numbers not found on the creature, or some other kind of mismatch between read values and assumptions made.

A complete .debug file from one of these failed installation attempts would be helpful.

I have a note in the code that it needs to be updated to account for IWD-style weapon proficiencies (from cdtweaks); do you happen to have that component installed?

I did have one of the alternate proficiencies installed. It wasn't the IWD one, it was one of the options similar to original BG, with the broader weapon groups.

A complete .debug file from one of these failed installation attempts would be helpful.

Ok, so I deleted my original debug logs, uninstalled all the option from the randomizer mod, and ran it again with --debug-assign and --debug-value. But this time it went through, (somehow, despite having failed dozens of times with these exact same options before), and now I can't uninstall it again. Every time I try to run it, it jumps to asking me what mode I want, with the messages about skipping the randomization options saying "`This component is only meaningful if it is installed before the main component`" I can not get it to ask me which randomization options I want (or get it to fail trying mode 2, no loss) again, even if I go all the way through it and select "uninstall" when it asks me what mode I want. 😕