Modding help/Question about animation?

Well the palette is a pain, if you introduce a color that is not there it won't render. The blue range is difficult to see the differences especially the darker portion (human eye is weak in that section of the spectrum), however you if used rgb 0 0 80 that is fine but 0 0 79 might not render. adding to the joy.

If I were forced to make something that works ok and was under a deadline I might change the paperdoll short sword to look like a 1-h spear then change the colors  in the item's blade to a darker color of gray (66 faded black?) then change to only thrust. 

Edited by Sir-Kill
4 minutes ago, Sir-Kill said:

If I were forced to make something that works ok and was under a deadline I might change the paperdoll short sword to look like a 1-h spear then change the colors  in the item's blade to a darker color of gray (66 faded black?) then change to only thrust. 

I feel you haha even if i get a barebones aweful something its a start😂. Yeah i was thinking the best one to go with would be either short or longsword.

Thanks for the answers btw.