Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

7 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Thank you! Cleaned up the pre-release version as I hadn't had an opportunity to test it on BGEE yet. It should work now if you want to check it out.

enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v12.4.exe 1.91 MB · 1 download

This time I installed it with my mods and spell revisions and item revisions revised. I'll have to test it on a clean install to see if the following bugs occur there as well

https://pastebin.com/4T9xaN88

In summary:

//[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 3501 column 1-35
//Near Text: )
//    [CheckSpellState] argument [HARDINESS] not found in [splstate.IDS]
//[enhanced-powergaming-scripts/baf/upload/mocore.baf.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 18665 column 1-36
//Near Text: )
//    [CheckSpellState] argument [HARDINESS] not found in [splstate.IDS]

//WARNING: enhanced-powergaming-scripts:14 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 3

Edited by Kuiriel

This mod successfully installs, but with a number of errors in components 10&15 (see logs below). My EET install is huge, so I'm not surprised.

I assume this is something to do with stuff like celestials being changed prior to the mod install, but what I'd really like to know is: does it matter? Are these errors going to cause issues in game or are they irrelevant?

If they are a problem, do you see the specific cause and how I might fix it?

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-10.logProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-9.logProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-15.log

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Log-Finished-Installation-2023.10.04-04꞉07.log

Edited by Nameless_Knight

Understood. Perhaps I will try a different FnP install, but I will have to look more closely at those sphere systems first.

In the meantime, I will hold off on installing these scripts for now. Hopefully SCS Ease of Use AI will cover VPlus (if indeed that is the issue).

Thanks for taking a look at this

On 10/3/2023 at 1:58 AM, morpheus562 said:

Official release for version 12.4 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Updated enemy simulacrum scripts.
    • Fixed bug with SR if EEex is not present.
    • Added Battlerager's Reckless Abandon rage ability.
    • Updated ability use and attack checking to account for kits/weapons that can bypass pfmw.
    • Updated timing for bard song (if 1 turn bard song installed), so bards will attack between singing.
    • Character's will now identify if they need IH and they do not have it nor GWW.
    • Tracking to ensure charmed PCs are not attacked by the party.
    • More checks around use of Holy Power.
    • Corrected bug with MiH Mass Negative Plane Protection not properly being tracked in scripts.
    • Will now use Wands of Spell Striking to cast Breach and Pierce Magic.
    • Will NOT physically attack Slayer change Imoen.

Great! Thanks!

Can I ask what is it you're updating on the simulacrum script?

Also, what have you finally implemented for Holy Power?

6 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

My scripts assume either option 1 or 2 for the Faith and Powers Sphere System. You are using option 4, VPlus which may be the cause. I might just pull compatibility for it due to the differences and variations as it tends to quickly become a lot, especially when trying to weave it in with other mods that add/alter spells.

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Log-Finished-Installation-2023.10.05-01꞉40.log

With 'oFnP: the original Faiths Powers sphere system' (option 1)

.baf here: https://file.io/4eXvoZWfukc5

I'm going to venture a guess that the Spell Turning parse errors are resulting from Revised Magic Battles since it removes Spell Turning? The other errors I cannot account for.

Do you think this is stable?

image.png.855d6366ee31a0e14a4b51208b1acae5.png

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-15.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-9.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Debug-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-10.log