New EET NPC getting wrong Kick-out dialog

Tygaran

Running into a weird problem I can't seem to fully understand.  I've made an NPC, they spawn into the world, and they join  properly.  Thru some save file editting, I know my kick-out dialog works.  As far as I can tell, I'm making the pdialog.2da append correctly.

The issue is that when I reform party, they get assigned a multiplayer kick out; One time it was MultiJ, and then after reducing my BG2 portion of mods down to just I4E and EET, it became MultiG.

I'm going to try once more on my own after eliminating all of the BG1 mods from my install (really just BG1NPC and its music).

APPEND ~pdialog.2da~ ~TY_KELLI   TY_Kellp   TY_Kellj TY_Kelld TYKel25p TYKel25j TYKel25d TY_Kel25~
UNLESS ~TY_KELLI~

Assuming my npc's script name/death variable is TY_KELLI,she should use TY_Kellp for her kick out/rejoin right?  The dialog exists in game, the 2DA file appears correct, so whay is she getting MultiJ or MultiG when I reform party???

EDIT: After some experimenting with another mod NPC, I figured out a solution.  Not something that immediately came to mind, but here it is...

My install is for an EET game, and EET_end had to be installed AFTER my mod.  No idea what its doing to change how the dialog is set after a reform party, but it must be doing SOMethiNG.

Edited by Tygaran