Sample Jan-Boo Banter

Bri

What the topic title says, this is a sample Boo and Jan banter...

Boo: “Ssir Jan, why iss it that of all the people I met you have the biggesst family? Iss it that you are part hamsster?

Jan: “No, nothing of the sort, Boo. Not unless you consider that accident Great Aunt Hildegard had seventy years ago with the colander and bagpipes. Shame really, she was so close to celebrating her three hundredth birthday. She was always a bit of an odd sort. Why, just look at that business with the donkey and onion…â€Â

Boo: “Donkey and onion, ssir?â€Â

Jan: “Oh I completely agree. The only vegetable even worthy of contemplation is the turnip, but you know Great Aunt Hildegard…not dropped enough on her head when she was young says I.â€Â

Boo: “No, no, no! What wass sshe ssuppossed to have done with the donkey and onion?â€Â

Jan: “Well, she thought she could cross an onion with a donkey. It didn’t work quite as well as she thought. Most of the time she got an onion with really long ears…â€Â

Boo: “That wassn’t the only thing sshe got, wass it?â€Â

Jan: “Correct. Every once in a while she would get an ass that would bring tears to your eyes.â€Â

Boo: "That iss sso ssad. One needn't get their assss beat to make them move. Ssimple carrotts work besst."

Archived