SCS: Customizable NPC Questions

Greetings, all!

To clarify, SCS has an install option for customizing NPCs.  Does this mean we can change each NPC's class?  Kit?  Race?  Sex?  Stats?  Proficiencies?  Spells known?  HLAs?  Other chosen abilities?  Other abilities?

I ask because I was deciding to use this or the NPC EE mod and each does things similarly.  Seemingly, NPC EE doesn't let players change characters to be of any base class, meaning no Cleric for Xan.

Thankee!

Class, kit, proficiencies, thieving skills, basically anything that's a choice while leveling. Spells known are automatic, and NPCs level up to match the protagonist on joining, to a considerably stronger level than the vanilla triggers.

NPC-specific items may become unusable due to overly specific requirements, and companions'' combat scripts may not know what to do with their new class abilities. Also, Hexxat is excluded (as of the v33 copy I'm looking at); customizing her into any sort of thief would result in her skills being too low, due to a quirk of how her vampire race is handled.