Identify Spell Issue

I have a decently large install, but thus far everything has been working pretty good, except I seem unable to identify items. I can't identify from the item screen and when I cast identify it opens the inventory. Clicking, right clicking, moving etc, items doesn't do anything. I'm  wondering if the GUI tweaks after some mod that changed identify broke it.. Any thoughts?

WeiDU.log

Identify may have been modified by Might & Guile. If so, the idea is you cast it in the main screen, and when your inventory appear you can click on one or more items and they will become identified. I'm pretty sure there is also an 'X' there to get out of the screen if there is nothing to identify or you can identify more items than there are items that need identifying. (The revised version of the spell scales with level.)

If something is getting in the way of that, it is almost surely caused by a UI tweak being installed later. You can try uninstalling some or all of your UI tweaks (maybe just the revised inventory screen one) and see if Identify works then.

In general, you want to install broad-scope UI modifications at the very beginning of your order. That way, single-purpose small modifications like this can come in later and still work. If you install broad UI changes at the end it is likely they will overwrite and break smaller changes made by mid-install mods.

17 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Identify may have been modified by Might & Guile. If so, the idea is you cast it in the main screen, and when your inventory appear you can click on one or more items and they will become identified. I'm pretty sure there is also an 'X' there to get out of the screen if there is nothing to identify or you can identify more items than there are items that need identifying. (The revised version of the spell scales with level.)

If something is getting in the way of that, it is almost surely caused by a UI tweak being installed later. You can try uninstalling some or all of your UI tweaks (maybe just the revised inventory screen one) and see if Identify works then.

In general, you want to install broad-scope UI modifications at the very beginning of your order. That way, single-purpose small modifications like this can come in later and still work. If you install broad UI changes at the end it is likely they will overwrite and break smaller changes made by mid-install mods.

Thank you sir. That is in fact it. I uninstalled just the inventory part and identify works just fine now.