What comments do people have regarding Lassal's mods of Vampire World and Mercenaries of the Sword Coast?

Greetings, all!

Months or years ago I found Lassal's mods [url=http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1196-mercenaries-of-sword-coast-for-eet/]Mercenaries of the Sword Coast[/url] and Vampire World, and they intrigued me because they were mods that required EET to work and they each added significant stuff to the game I haven't found in other mods.  (They also claimed to have adult content, but if you're reading this, you're probably an adult.)

These are my main questions regarding these mods:

-On a technical level, how compatible are these with other mods?  Lassal the mods' author recommends installing them as Mercenaries then Vampires.  Mercenaries warns, "Also it changes MULTIG/MULTIJ dialogs, so mods that change these files are incompatible with this mod," but what are MULTIG/MULTIJ?  Can these be fixed by installing them early in the install order?

-Quality-wise, what say you?  Being able to dominate creatures and become a vampire from early game is powerful, but we probably won't be using those.  I was more concerned about typos and things just not being or seeming done, like quests not finishing or items with wrong descriptions.

Still, what say you?

Thankee!