Kobolds have Dreamd Quest

I have almost finished BGI with mods. Just a couple small quests and i'll beat it with every quest done. Before I start SoD I want to finish EVERYTHING. But there are two things that I struggle with. First of all, how to push Kobolds have dreams quests (the one where kobold Zee wants to start a business from Shades of SC) and also I am wondering about two characters that doesn't really want to talk to me but look important. It's Jenna and Morik in Friendly Arm Inn, once they mentioned the need help and now keep saying that I'm not suitable and they are busy. 

For Zee, talk to the inn keeper in FAI - he will ask you to speak to his wife in the temple - talk to her, then go back to Zee and he'll take up residence in the tower behind the temple (to the right of FAI).

He has some neat exclusive charge based items.

The other two I'm not familiar with.

4 hours ago, ahungry said:

For Zee, talk to the inn keeper in FAI - he will ask you to speak to his wife in the temple - talk to her, then go back to Zee and he'll take up residence in the tower behind the temple (to the right of FAI).

He has some neat exclusive charge based items.

The other two I'm not familiar with.

Thanks. It worked :D. I swear, I missed that dialogue option before. Do you also know what am I suppose to do on a ghost ship? I mean, I found the skeleton and... what now? I'm searching all over and cannot find anything. Apparently, this mod also adds a new location called Ormyrr's Peak which you can unlock by talking to bones. Are these the bones I found on the ship?

I think I found Ormyrr's Peak (it's just a location transition south of the kobold stronghold, far SW corner of map - unless I'm misremembering what that zone was called) - it's a self contained scenario, with some bones specific to the encounter in the Ormyrr Peak - the only items you may need that aren't found there (bones) and in the stronghold would be some +1 protection items (ring/neck).

I found bones in the Sirene area sunken ship, but I never found where to use them - I didn't know there was a ghost ship!

43 minutes ago, ahungry said:

I think I found Ormyrr's Peak (it's just a location transition south of the kobold stronghold, far SW corner of map - unless I'm misremembering what that zone was called) - it's a self contained scenario, with some bones specific to the encounter in the Ormyrr Peak - the only items you may need that aren't found there (bones) and in the stronghold would be some +1 protection items (ring/neck).

I found bones in the Sirene area sunken ship, but I never found where to use them - I didn't know there was a ghost ship!

Ghost ship quest is given by a gnome in docks in the city. Kinda easy to miss so I don't blame ya :D I'll try to find that Ormyrr peak. Thanks

1 hour ago, ahungry said:

I found it. Although I do have one more problem with the crown one of them wants. I need to put some jewellery on them, and I got all the item except for the crown. He says it's nearby but I've searched both of these areas and it isn't there. I just found some dog bones, which I'm not sure I need

15 hours ago, ahungry said:

Psycopath has the crown (he is south of the ogrillions that want you to pass their bridge for 200 gold) - the item looks like a black circlet.

@HotaruPL what city has the docks you mention?  BG1, in actual Baldur's Gate?

I killed the psychopath and sold the crown. Great

Yeah, Baldur's Gate. The Harbor Building (which is the one marked as 9 on the map below) has that little bridge south of it. There is a gnome that gives you that task and teleports you on the ship

GameBanshee