Dark Horizons - Section

I finished the quest with section base in Beregost. I went outside, talked to new NPC called Nikita and she told me to continue the quest in central Baldur's Gate in some building. The thing is, I started that quest long time ago and the is nothing in the journal. I honestly don't know where to go as I am searching all buildings in all districts and can't see anything new. I believe there should be Section hideout somewhere but... where?

1 hour ago, HotaruPL said:

I finished the quest with section base in Beregost. I went outside, talked to new NPC called Nikita and she told me to continue the quest in central Baldur's Gate in some building. The thing is, I started that quest long time ago and the is nothing in the journal. I honestly don't know where to go as I am searching all buildings in all districts and can't see anything new. I believe there should be Section hideout somewhere but... where?

Nevermind. I found it :D

I saw the thread on Beamdog, but sorry, it's just memory, I haven't really played for years...

I have a question, if you don't mind, are the maps adapted for EE (PVRZ)?

It was not the case in my last game...

Edit : I guess I'll find out myself...

Edited by JohnBob