Advice For My EET Installation

Kingskunk

I'm fairly new at modding Baldur's Gate, while I consider myself an experienced mod user, modding BG does require some time dedication. I've used a program in the past to install EET runs but it always ended with a host of issues that resulted in me not even finishing BG1. After checking around for more information I decided the best course would be to start with Project Infinity and a few smaller EET installs, play testing them and slowly moving up to something larger. After weeks and many EET installs, removing and adding mods, error fixing and adjusting selected components I believe the end is in sight.

I do have Graiondilach and Subtledoctor to thank for their weidu logs which has both in some way influenced the mods I use and their install orders as well as Morpheus562 since I doubt I would have even started or known where to begin without his own weidu log and the help of his github repository. 

I am somewhat sure that my install order is okay and without any conflicting mods that may cause issues, but I'd very much like someone who is more experienced than I am to have a look for assurance and maybe they'll spot something wrong in my install order or the mods I've chosen. 

Pre-EET.txt EET.txt