3 "installed with warnings" error logs, anything to worry about?

Hey, so installing SCS I got these three error logs. From a noob evaluation, they struggled with patching some creatures? Parsing errors, not sure what those mean, but it says it stopped the installation at these points (didn't stop it in PI). No idea.

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-stratagems-8180.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-stratagems-6040.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-stratagems-7090.log

"Installed with warnings" means that it installed. Probably not in the specific spot that got warned about, but as a whole it worked. Warnings are there to flag that there's an issue without stopping everything.

These aren't just warnings.

The first one runs into an error - a parse error in spellchoices_defensive/demivrgvs/druid.tph. Known issue. https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/33191-sword-coast-stratagems-v34-edit-343-now-available/?do=findComment&comment=299558

Looking at the other two ... same error, many more times. I'm a bit surprised that it didn't abort out of the component as a whole, but apparently there are some pretty good recovery routines involved and it could handle the other stuff.

Basically, if you don't fix that typo, the improved scripting for druids won't work.

28 minutes ago, jmerry said:

Basically, if you don't fix that typo, the improved scripting for druids won't work.

Oh no :O Typo must go! It seems there's a bracket missing, but it's an old report. Makes me wonder - is there a corrected branch of the mod somewhere perchance, made by someone capable of not messing up something else while attempting a fix? :D Or does everyone hunt the typos down on their own?