Unable to see kits in EEKeeper

I've tried the newest version 1.0.4.0, doesn't look like it has been updated since 2017????  1.0.3.5 has the same issues.  I had 1.0.4.0 installed on Win7 and didn't have any problems.  Clean install of Win10 now.  I guess the workaround is to manually adjust everything the kit does automatically.  Grr...

Hello !

In EEKeeper, the kits are displayed here :

Spoiler

Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-05-12%2019

If they do not appear, you can click on Set Value to the right of the list. (In some cases this box is grayed out)

I am trying to use the Wushi Thief kit from the Sorcerer's Place Mod. 

When I start up a new game in BG2EE and do a character creation for a Thier, under the class kit along with the normal kits I see an "Invalid:115222"  I am guessing this is the kit#.

In EEKeeper, it looks like the kit gets installed, but under "Characteristics" and under Kit and also Set Value there are two blank spaces at the top of the list.  Previously in WIN7 the mod kits showed up at the bottom.  If I pick the correct blank space at the top, it seems like most of the kit is loded, and I can see the kit#115222 under the Innate tab and it seems to populate the abilities correctly.  Dunno...

Hicks

17 minutes ago, JohnBob said:

Hello !

In EEKeeper, the kits are displayed here :

Reveal hidden contents

Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-05-12%2019

If they do not appear, you can click on Set Value to the right of the list. (In some cases this box is grayed out)

Thanks!  I am at a loss though.  I do not see an eye icon or "Releal Hidden Contents" anywhere.  I am missing something...

In case you haven't seen...

17 minutes ago, JohnBob said:

Did you close EEKeeper when you installed the kit ?

Reveal hidden contents

Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-05-12%2020

If you install a mod with EEKeeper open, the text cannot be added to the game.

10 minutes ago, CplHicks24 said:

I do not see an eye icon or "Releal Hidden Contents" anywhere.  I am missing something...

Spoiler

Capture%20d'%C3%A9cran%202023-05-12%2020

Edited by JohnBob