[Release] Thalantyr Item Upgrade Mod Extensions

Introduction
I just pushed out a new mod: Thalantyr Item Upgrade Mod Extensions. This mod extends Thalantyr Item Upgrade Mod (which is a prerequisite). This mod will extend the crafting dialog state introduced in the aforementioned, adding new responses to craft additional items.

Download
Go to Thalantyr Item Upgrade Mod Extensions

What does it include?
So far:

1. Core functionality:
    • Amulet of Protection +2
    • Wizard Slayer +1
    • Wizard Slayer +2
    • Golden Axe +2
    • Shandalar's Cloak +2
    • Nymph's Cloak of Protection +2
    • War Hammer +2: Hammer of Dawn
    • Mace +2: Stupefier
    • Koveras' Cursed Ring
    • Koveras' Ring of Protection +2
    • Varscona +3
    • Longsword +2: Harrower
    • Light Crossbow +2: The Army Scythe
    • Ankheg Plate Mail +1
    • Kiel's Buckler +1
    • Buckley's Buckler +1
    • Kiel's Helmet +1
    • Dagger +2: Werebane
  2. Component Group: Koveras' Ring of Protection
    • Koveras gives you a cursed ring instead
    • Koveras gives you the normal +1 ring as usual

Anything else we should know?

I plan on making a series of mods for these and additional item recipes that can integrate throughout BG1+2. There will be multiple possibilities for crafting these recipes when I am done (multiple enchanters, etc.) as individual mods.
Some recipes use random crap gems for fun.

Why make this?
I killed Shandalar recently and still had his cloak and wardstone. I wanted to use it. Also I have tons of love for Varscona. Finally, I had some obsession with Koveras' ring dating back to including junk about it in the earliest versions of BGT that I think got stripped out since.

Are you supporting the mod?
If anyone recognizes my username, you'll know that I don't stay on projects. So... I dunno. I tend to mod whatever I'm playing, and discover new things. I update when/if I see fit. If I see notifications, I tend to at least look at them. Issues page should be public, so it should be available for bug feedback and the ilk.