Passive Warrior HLAs

This is a mod I’m planning to install. Thanks for it, you gave me some food for thoughts.

I find it cool, but it has two flaws in my mind:

- it makes the different kits all the same soup;
- it falls too flat in the execution of some HLA.

1)Whirlwind attack. It’s not clear to me if it provides a way to get the APR all up to 10 (so +1 APR every time you select the related HLA, until you get to 10). Why? I don’t know if it was the same in AD&D but haste would kill you by making you age very fast. So, it would be cool to have the possibility to not have to cast it, if you use a fighter. And I’m not here to see it being destroyed and annihilated in dps by 1 simple cast of Horrid Wilting.

2) Deathblow: I’m not sure it’s useful at all, because the enemies under level 12 are fodder already when you have HLA. Do you have an enemy in particular that is particularly annoying and that makes you benefit from taking this HLA? Also, why would I care about taking this at all? I’m not even sure my character will be doing criticals. It should be that you one hit kill these under level 12. May sound insane, but I don’t even know if there is anyone at all that has level 12 in ToB. And if there is, you already kill them anyway with your powerful charname. Should be changed. Probably to the following: kill the half of your level in one hit. Obvious immunity for Dragons, Solars and who else? I don't know.

3) Greater Deathblow: I’m fine with it. Would probably lower it, but I’m not sure how impactful it is. Does it sum up with the % chance offered by vorpal swords?

4) Hardiness – I don’t like it because it basically neuters the difference between different classes. I would actually make it the way it’s done in refinements. Make it only for Barbarian.*

5) Resist magic. I don’t like it because it basically neuters the difference between different classes. I would actually make it the way it’s done in refinements. Make it only for Barbarian*

6) Power Attack: fine for both fighter and barbarian.

7) Critical Strike. Increases Critical Range by 1 ->
 how does this work with other mods? For example, take Artisan house rules tweaks. If you pump the single handed weapon style, you can crit on 17. Would it sum with the weapon style?

😎 Cool.

9) Would you kindly add the deathbringer assault as HLA too?

10) War Cry. It would be cool if you could change it into “Aura of Command” and make it a passive aura that does improve the people around. For example:

11) Would be cool to have a +HP HLA - it would be cool to have a +12hp for fighter; +20 for barbarian.

*Note: This is personal preference; so I wouldn't remove it even if I find it odd. Let the player choose.

Resist magic is very odd. Also, isn't it basically dispellable with a "lower magic resistance" spell? 

Edited by Morgoth