Small bug

Hi there!

I've encountered a pretty small, non-game-breaking bug (I hope). I was wondering if anyone could have an idea where it came from. Could it be a mod, a load order, or a particular combination of mods? I'm not looking for solutions, just curious.

While in the Cloakwood Mines, I tried casting Cure Disease on the Miner who asks to put him out of his misery. Nothing happens, but he replies with a Drizzt quote.

20231202211555_1.jpg

That's bizarre, and I can't see any rational reason for it to happen, unless some mod tried to put something in specifically for this interaction and screwed up.

This is MINEC4. He normally has dialogue, which includes the option to put him out of his misery (he dies, no other effects). Then he has typical innocent scripting - if attacked, run away and cry for help - and the override script all the slaves get that removes them once you pay Rill. No special triggers for healing.

My best guess is that some mod you have specifically tried to put something here, and screwed up the text referencing with #2449 instead of @2449 - "use existing game text string with this number" rather than "use string from the tra file with this number".