[v35.1] Improved NPC customization and management thief skill point distribution

Upon recruiting Imoen after the prologue I quicksave and immediately level her from 0 to 1. I assign all 40 points available at level 1 to Find Traps and it looks like it works properly. However, once the leveling is complete her skills on the character sheet display only +25 points to Find Traps (giving her 35 Find Traps instead of the expected 50) while +15 have been assigned to Set Traps (giving her 20 Set Traps). I can reload and get the same result repeatedly.

This was seen in an installation that I subsequently removed for a new installation so I don't have the original log but the only difference is that I didn't install 'Improved NPC customization and management' in my current playthrough. I still wanted to report the issue, though.

WeiDU.log

Edited by ArtificialEnthusiasm
Clarifying detail

12 hours ago, DavidW said:

This should have been fixed in 35.1 - did you have that installed or the original 35.0?

Yes, this was using 35.1 (plus the small fix posted by Angel for assassin timidity). To verify I made a brand-new installation and tested it to the point where Imoen joins and had the same result. This extra installation had a slightly different mod configuration so I've included it just in case it might be useful.

WeiDU.log

Edited by ArtificialEnthusiasm

After leveling Imoen to 1 by spending 40 points in Find Traps and saving, opening the save in NearInfinity shows that 25 points have been spent in Find Traps but the remaining 15 points aren't accounted for -  all the other skills show 0 points. If I increase Find Traps by those 15 points and save it in NI then load it into the game, Imoen shows 50 Find Traps but still 20 Set Traps.