Possible Bug saying File wrongly detecting fule not Found

@DavidW sorry replying Late.

I opened the weilog to read myself and found somthing strange mind you , even though I'll open SCS and it will read certain components installed , in the weidu, its just putting the components as "???????" Without thier actual titles. 

I tried to start from scratch, without Spell revisions , only installing the most basic mods for myself and then started getting similar errors for the add new arcane spells , which I didn't experience before, stating that another thing isn't present, when it is present in a Folder its supposed to be.

The Weiducurrent.zip is the one with the present install without Revisions and less mods ingeneral, though it doesn't have have the whole "??????????" thing.

I still have both folders though in full the current installation and the one with the "?????".

Screenshot_20231212_032432_Termux.thumb.jpg.0dd34762dce9bf3101348ca7abedab19.jpg

weidu.log weiducurrent.zip

Edited by DraikenWeAre

@DavidW Quick update, I decided to try useing the sfo_temp_spl.spl of the previous folder inplace of the current Folder's sfo_temp_spl.spl and the add 9 new arcane spells installed successfully. 

Obviously this might cause issues but I'm wondering if V35 isn't updating variables consistently, since I never experienced this issue in your previous Versions of SCS.

You're misreading that error message. 'not_found' doesn't mean that WEIDU can't find a file, it's an OCAML message meaning that WEIDU can't find the right error message to display. The actual error is a line or two further up where WEIDU fails to find a translation string. I think somehow your installation must have got mangled, since those question marks mean it can't find the translation strings for SCS components either. I suspect you ought to reinstall and start again, I'm afraid.