Readme missing items

Guest Ludwig_II

Guest Ludwig_II

First of all, thank you for this incredible mod. Now I have many more new playthrough plans with this. Just wanted to report 2 small issues with readme:

1 - This link doesn't work:  New (and tweaked) priest kits

2 - Maybe it's intentional, but I couldn't find any details regarding Sorcerer Bloodlines except for a brief mention in the overview.

And on an unrelated note, I read that with UI mods I need to be careful, so I want to ask. Will this work on top of Bubb's Spell Menu? That is the main reason I use EEex, so I also hope there are no concerns with using that one also together with ToF.

P.S. Please consider compatibility with the amazing Infinity UI mod too🙂

1,2 are reported already (not that it’s a problem to have repeats). 

no idea about Bubb’s Spell Menu; I don’t know how it’s implemented.

Mu understanding is that Infinity UI is still under development - once it’s complete I’ll consider compatibility.

FWIW, tried Bubb's spell menu on top of a very light ToF install (all the spell tweaks and a couple more components) and it seemed to work OK, at least I did not notice anything wrong.
I'll keep my eyes on it for future test installs since that particular peace of UI is really, really great :)