Way Too Many Scrolls/Potions in New Modded EET Game - What Went Wrong?

I wasn't sure where to ask about this, but I figure you all have the most experience with various mods and have been playing a long time so would best be able to pin point my current issue. I just started a new trilogy run with several mods on a fresh install for current version of SCS. Anyhow, enemies are dropping WAY TOO MANY scrolls and potions. Every little nothing random fodder. I am 20-30 minutes in traveling South from Beregost and have like 20 scrolls, 12 elixirs of healing, 12 potions of stone giant strength, half dozen potion of regeneration (never recall seeing these in 20 years of playing), 20 potions of clarity.

Attached is a zip of my weidu.log if somebody doesn't mid taking a look and helping me out. I tried some new Quest Mods I have never used before (quest mods from Weasel Mods) and Shades of the Swordcoast for the first time.

Newest version of SoD and BG2EE. I think Tactical difficulty (the one above Core).

WeiDU.log.zip

Edited by haze