[v35.7] Multiple installation errors on BGEE

I've been trying to install Sword Coast Stratagems (v35.7) for BGEE (w/SoD install), and I'm getting several error messages in the installation process, I think mostly due to missing creature and script files.  I was originally trying to use the mod alongside the BG1 NPC Project and Talents of Faerûn, so I tried uninstalling those and installing SCS alone to check if there was a compatibility issue, but got the same errors.  I also saw in another thread that 35.7 had an issue with a corrupt file that was fixed recently, so I tried re-downloading and installing everything again from scratch, but that doesn't seem to have helped.

The setup-stratagems.debug file is 6771 kB and too large to attach here, but I've copied what I think are the relevant bits into a .txt file and attached that, along with my WeiDU.log.

The problem components are:

• Realistic wolves and dogs (installed with warnings; name_array_tutu_scriptbg_bgeewolf.cre is missing)
  • Improved kobolds (installed with warnings; I'm not sure what those "warnings" are, but the debug file does shout "NO BACKUP MADE!" several times, so maybe it's just flagging that?)
  • Better calls for help (not installed due to errors; name_array_bg1_skeleton_warrior_bgee.CRE does not exist in the game)
  • Improved Durlag's Tower (not installed due to errors; name_array_tutu_scriptbg_bgeepawn.CRE does not exist in the game)
  • Improved final battle (not installed due to errors; [name_array_SAREVOK_SCRIPT_bgee.bcs] not found in KEY file: [./chitin.key] )

WeiDU.log SCS35.7 errors.txt