[35.9] Project Image, Simulacrum and Vhailor's Helm Simulacrum can use quick items, magic items and innate abilities. (BG2EE)

Guest some dude

Guest some dude

I had succesfully installed the "Rebalancings of slightly-too-powerful spells" component. This is supposed to prevent that right? Although I remember using magic item abilities(like daystars Sunray) and berserkers Enrage ability with Vhailor's Helms Simulacrum in earlier versions of Stratagems and I really have nothing against that. But using quick items is not good and it was not possible in earlier version of the mod (v34) I think.

Mislead is not able to use any of the items or abilities but the attacks in the weapons bar are not greyed out. But curiously the mislead clone was not able to make an attack when ordered. I'm not sure if this is the default behaviour for the mislead clone.

I used Jan Jansen in all of the mage clone tests and Korgan with the Vhailor's Helm test.

I had about half of Ascension v2.0.26, The Wheels of Prophecy v8.5, most of Stratagems v35.9, and most of Tweaks Anthology v16 installed in that order.

Guest some dude

Has the reason for this bug been found yet, and if yes will it be fixed in the next version?

Also will my v35.9 saves work in the new version, or must I start a new game?

19 hours ago, Guest some dude said:

Has the reason for this bug been found yet

No.

if yes will it be fixed in the next version?

Either 'yes, vacuously' or 'presupposition failure' depending on how you do the semantics of conditionals with false antecedents.

Also will my v35.9 saves work in the new version, or must I start a new game?

They should basically be fine. You might find slightly odd behavior from monsters (especially spellcasters) in areas you've been to already where you haven't already killed them.