So, how do I reset Imoen to level 1, so I can level up myself to the level I wish she has?

Basically, after installing Olvynchuru's mod, Epic Thieving Mastery (https://github.com/OlvynChuru/Epic-Thieving), I don't enjoy very much the way imoen is dual classed. 

So... which mod am I supposed to use ? SCS or one of the mod made by Subtledoctor? I have 0 clue on which component from SCS and which mod from Subtledoctor does that.

Also I'm not even sure about the differences in execution between SCS and Subtledoctor's stuff.

SCS Improved NPC Customization (I think that’s what it is called) or NPC_EE. Both do basically the same thing, both have been actively updated recently.

If you only care about changing Imoen, NPC_EE might be a bit more targeted. It will put a Tome in every NPC’s inventory but you can simply discard them. I think the SCS component might make make more changes to more NPCs. (But, I may well be mistaken about that.)