Faerie Fire descriptions are not in sync

I tried Faerie Fire, and it showed the "warning" that is ineffective in daylight. This is not in the description, but when searching in the code, I found:

stratagems/lang_som/english/faerie_fire.tra
1:@701="Faerie Fire"
2:@702="Faerie Fire 
13:This spell outlines its target with a pale violet glow, making positions and movements easily visible. Outlined creatures are easier to strike, giving them an Armor Class penalty of -2. Faerie Fire has no effect in full daylight."
15:@705="Faerie Fire is ineffective in daylight."

stratagems/lang_som/english/extra_divine_spells.tra
5:@3 =~Faerie Fire~
6:@4 =~Faerie Fire 
17:Faerie Fire outlines the target creature with a pale glow, making its position and movements easily visible. The net effect is an armor class penalty of -2 to the target.~

I'm not sure if this is intentional, and there are two copies for different components, but I ended up with the description that doesn't mention daylight, *and* the warning was shown still. My relevant components (v35.10):

~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category): 35.10
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): 35.10

See also here (https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/37833-faerie-fire-range/) and compare the Siege of Dragonspear version.

English-language description from SoD:

Faerie Fire 
(Alteration)

Level: 1
Sphere: Weather
Range: Sight
Duration: 4 rounds/level
Casting Time: 4
Area of Effect: 10-ft. radius
Saving Throw: None

This spell outlines one or more creatures with a pale violet glow, making positions and movements easily visible. Outlined creatures are easier to strike, giving them an Armor Class penalty of -2.